S-10 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
4wheeln & Layn-Body
207 Posts
Damm they came out badass. I like the combo with the fogs.
Thanks for the props.

:jawdrop:

·
4wheeln & Layn-Body
207 Posts
Thanks,
For the 95-97 headlights, I will keep the price at $50 +shipping but I will lower the price on the 98 and up sonoma lights from $85 to $60+ shipping
just to make it cheaper for the newer sonoma's.

I am also doing euro tailghts now and doing the chrome inside a different color. or with flames. I will post some pictures of a pair I did.

L8terz
"Keep It clear"

Bowtieman

·
jrodgraphicanddesign.com
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, bowtiemans-10, i got a question....any suggestion about what I should do with my blinkers?the ones that are in the bottom, they look like foglights...i wanna get rid of them somehow.Also, you got any pics of the taillights u did?

·
4wheeln & Layn-Body
207 Posts
yea dude your blinkers look okay but I hear you on getting rid of them, it will look alot cleaner in the long run.
So about getting rid of them, on your other post some dudes suggested of relocated them behind your grill or putting an electonic flasher, these are all good suggestions.

I would stay away form sidemarkers though unless you really want them. They are just a hassle in the end I would not cut my fender for a $10 plastic light. If you really want them though I will give you some tips on putting them on.

Maybe you could all together get rid of them. But your signal lights might blink real fast, I will experement with mine and let you know what you can do.
Hope that helps

AS for the pictures of the tailights I will post them as soon as the paint shop gives them back to me and then I am going to maybe lay some flames on them. I will post them asap. Probulay sell them cause i am shaving mine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts