S-10 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok, ive had this truck for a month now, and i never even showed it off...hehe so here are a few pics:

13.08 at 103 mph best run, stock engine except for headers, intake and HPP III that were needed for the conversion. ok, lata

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes it is WAY too high but it is getting a 5/6 drop with a 4 link and coilovers so im waiting for that. heres a back shot next to my bagged 96. sorry about the size

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
looks better in the pics then in real life, u photoshop them??? just playin man, see u tomorrow at the show

·
Registered
48 Posts
AVTekk said:
13.08 at 103 mph best run, stock engine except for headers, intake and HPP III that were needed for the conversion. ok, lata
holy ****, i know nothing about SS s-10s. what kind of engine do they have in them?

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Hey Tony if you wouldnt mind could you PM me with some of the parts your putting in the new motor...I have a donor 4.3 here that I want to rebuild with some goodies but I'm not sure were to start. Parts seem hard to locate for our motors..Thanks

Bobby

·
Registered
48 Posts
wow you can fit an LT1 in those? geezus... how do u get traction?

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Can fit the newer LS1's in there too:evilg: Other than exhaust and electronics it's basically a bolt in motor wise. Especially the LT1's

·
Registered
48 Posts
02REDXBLAZE said:
Can fit the newer LS1's in there too:evilg: Other than exhaust and electronics it's basically a bolt in motor wise. Especially the LT1's
LS1=:headbang: that would be wicked...

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ACTUALLY you all are wrong and didnt pay attention...

its a LT4 which is 30 extra horses and aluminum head from factory which allows me to use all the stock v-6 suspension...but thanx for the compliments..lata

dave

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
also when i said 'stock' in the post, i meant it was a stock gm engine, not the stock s-10 engine...i thought you guys would look in the sig! also one of those pics is a shot of the engine but of course they dont work now heh

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
heh i should read ALL the post before i start replying..

traction is a huge issue. id run 12s easy if i could get it to hook up, and i dont run anything but slicks at the track.

to get the 350 into the engine bay, you need to modify the firewall, change the oilpan depending on your application, get advanced adaptor mounts, S-10 v8 conversion headers, some sort of intake, electric fans, and someone to figure out the wiring.

there is also someone on SSF with a LS1 in thier truck, and word is it cost 15 grand to do it. mine cost 9700 btw with a crate engine from gm...lata

dave

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
also here is the latest pic of it, with the sonoma front end that i cleared out, SS mirrors, and billet grill that i machined to fit in front of the camaro fans. dont worry it will be dropped shortly..lata

dave

if that dont work the pic is here:

LT4 Powered Sonoma SS

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
yes that is my bagged white s-10 sitting 4 trucks down; i stuck it on a dolly and pulled it with the SS...damn i am a friggin whore tonight

1 - 19 of 19 Posts