S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my neighbor and i were fillin in a sink hole in my back yard with a buch of large rocks yesterday morning. He said he had to walk to his house about 50ft from mine and take a pill he is older 61 yrs old and has a heart problem. About 20 mins went by he did not return so my daughter and i walked over to his house. The door was opened so i yelled in Ralph you get lost, he didnt answer me after yelling a few more times i just walked in. I walked around lookin for him and he was layin at the bottem of his steps to the second floor. i shook him he didnt say any thing or move i called 911. I tryed CPR but he was still unresponcive the ambulance ppl showed up and tryed what they could but still no responce. We are still waitin for the cause of death but the ambulance ppl think he had a massive heart attack.

he was a very nice old man would help any one that needed it, was always out side doing sum thing in his yard . He always came over when he saw my garage door open sayin " now what are you messin with in here" i just wont be the same lookin out side and not seein him out there

cliff notes: lost a close friend , might not have been so hard on me if i hadn't been the one to find him layin there and my 3yr old girl was with me

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
that sux sorry to hear it happened

·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
:(

·
Banned
8,856 Posts
that's what i'm worried my grandpa's gonna do. he won't settle down lol, constantly working on something. matter of fact he's suppose to help me with my s10, but i won't let him since it's too hot and he's already had a triple bipass. he'll crawl under a car in a heartbeat in the middle of the summer when it's 100+ outside

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
That sucks. I know how it feels, we had a neighbor when I was a little kid that always wanted to help (he was like 80 something) and he would come over when we were having a problem with something and he would always have the right tool. He was really cool. We lost him just before I had moved and that guy was more of a dad to me than my own dad was so you can imagine how I felt. It would have sucked to have seen him like that.

·
Better post-em.
11,303 Posts
that's what i'm worried my grandpa's gonna do. he won't settle down lol, constantly working on something. matter of fact he's suppose to help me with my s10, but i won't let him since it's too hot and he's already had a triple bipass. he'll crawl under a car in a heartbeat in the middle of the summer when it's 100+ outside
yea mine does the same, kinda scares me a bit. he doesnt have any heart problems but he cant see too well and is getting up there in age...moving kinda slow too

·
Trick Motor Sports
137 Posts
Really sorry of hearing that happen, I too have a neighbor thats older and he'd do anything to help anyone out really nice guy, dont know what we would do if that happened to us it would be tragedy, really sorry to hear that especially with ur little girl there to see that

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
really sorry to hear that. how did your little girl take it?

he would always bring he a lolapop she ask me where he is alot but i think she is to young to understand what happened to him

1 - 20 of 27 Posts