S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Hello there!
5,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I moved into this apartment almost a year ago. The guy living next door to me is disabled and on welfare. He seems like a slow guy, he claims to be about 50 years old, has grey hair, and is a heavy set guy. When I first moved in and was still smoking he would ask if he could bum a cigarette. I quit smoking a couple months later. I let him know that I quit smoking.

A couple months go by and he doesn't bother me. Then one day as I'm leaving for work he asks me if he could borrow 10 dollars. I asked him why does he need 10 dollars. He said his check hasn't come yet and he needed to get some food but he would have the money in two days. Two days later he pay me back.

A couple weeks go by and then he knocks on my door asking if he could borrow another 10 dollars. I didn't hesitate and went ahead and gave him 10 bucks. He told me his prescription of "lower tabs" was coming and he was going to sell them because he doesn't like taking medicine. A day later he asks if he could borrow 5 more dollars. I told him I was short on cash and that I was running late for work. He paid me back my 10 dollars about a week later.

Four days ago he knocked on my door asking if I could drive him to the gas station so he could get a pack of cigarettes. He said his mother has his car. I took him to the gas station and he got cigarettes. Next day he wanted to go to the gas station to get some beer. He bought two Colt 45's.

Today he knocking on my door and I am not answering and he coming and knocking on a hourly basis and I am refusing to answer. I know he wants to either borrow some money or go to the gas station to get some beer or cigarettes. He's paid through disability and sells his medicine so he can buy cigarettes and beer. I just want to tell this lazy ass to **** off.

Have any of you guys had to deal with these types of situations? What did you do about it and what was the outcome?

·
Registered
353 Posts
the next time he comes up you right before he asks you for money ask him for 10 dollars first. after a few times i am sure he will leave you alone

·
you deserve it.
1,010 Posts
just buck up and tell him you dont want to be his taxi. but dont be too mean about it though, its your fault for babying this fat ass in the first place.

ive been in your spot before with low life junkies.. just tell them straight up in a nice manner and they usually leave you alone.. atleast for the moment.

·
iFail
10,840 Posts
i had a neighbor that used to do that, which i found retarded because the could afford to get ever wrestling paperview, ghey. i told them i couldn't once and they haven't asked since

·
Registered
1,033 Posts

·
Hello there!
5,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just before I left for work today (Yes I work second shift on a Sunday), He caught me and and asked me where I was, he saw my truck out in the parking lot but I never answered my door but he wanted to go to the gas station to get some cigarettes and I told him that I must of been sleeping with my headphones on when he knocked but right now I'm running late for work. Hopefully I can keep this up and he'll just find somebody elses tit to suck on.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
call the cops and get them to do a undercover sting on him if he is selling his meds. If he is actually on meds he should not be drinking anyways.

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Tell him you once killed a man who asked too many favors.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts