S-10 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Mud Dummy
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres some stuff I've done what do you think?

Attachments

·
Mud Dummy
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And this

Attachments

·
Mud Dummy
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
One more for good measure

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
Sweer visors. How did you stitch them back up. That has always been a mystery to me. How they do that. I don't have a sewing mahine so please tell me you did that by hand. I like the over head console too. I am also sure I would like that third pic if I knew its function.:)

·
A Constant Work in Progress
1,088 Posts
i'm wanting to say it's a fire ext. but i'm not sure why it would be so far back and hooked to the roof........someone please shine some light on this on.....nice visors tho

·
32,797 Posts
01ZQ8 said:
Is that a ski rack?? I really like the visors...those are sweet!
Is it a ski rack?
If it is it looks like a bad one (I used to work in a ski shop).
But why moiunt it inside, after skiing the skis will be wet and have snow frozen to them, then drip down into the truck and get stuff wet.

Those visors are bad-as$:thumbup:

·
ZQ8 Sonoma Owner
91 Posts
Does anybody know WTF that third pic is of?

Greg G.

·
Mud Dummy
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ski Rack

Nope it's a gun rack, no one would ever think of looking up for the guns.

I used what they call a blind stitch to sew the visors back As far as what I did to raise the bowtie was cut come spare headliner material to the shape them glued it to the stripped board sprayed the cardboard with adhesive and covered in the headlinerwraped it around the edges and sewed.

·
Mud Dummy
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Boutiners from my wedding, and Otter creek brewing pins from the brewery tour. By the way the console is from a Mitsubishi Montero Sport

·
Registered
393 Posts
Just how eaxctly would you secure something like a over head console?

i'd like to add one to my 86 reg cab but can't figure out how you would secure it?

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
:drinkhaha lmao its funny what the eyes will tell the brain when ur really not sure what it is!, by the way awsome sun visors.. i give u major props for that:thumbup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts