S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Ricky
1,854 Posts
Ill be running 1/2" valves/line/tank, 145-150 PSI, valves mounted at least within 2 feet of bags, if not right off bag on a piece of pipe. Itd be cool to hop at a show or sometime, but not everytime i hit a switch, so itd be so cool to to hop at that PSI and just turn it down, and still not void viair warranty.

Get some vids on here :)

·
Awesome User
10,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Southern said:
what size valves? how much you hoppin?

I got 1/2 valves for fills, and 3/8 dumps... and 120 psi in the tanks and about 1 inch off the ground.. haha hell yeah

·
Awesome User
10,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
orange_sdime98 said:
I dont have air, Mines all Juice. Read my signature, tells everything i got. 6 batts to one pump thats why it hope lol!
I figured it was juice, when u said batt, but still I though't i'd ask lol...

·
Awesome User
10,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
slam-10 said:
no pics or vids?????...otherwise, this thread is useless..
well all my threads are useless lmao.. umm its only been completely bagged for like 4 hrs.. lol pics here soon when I borrow my uncles digi camera...

·
Awesome User
10,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
BaggnS10 said:
i happen to have 5/8" 1/2" valves. id like to see it hop at 120. i would be lucky to see the wheels even slightly get off the ground at 160. valves mounte above wheel wells i might ad.
are you doubting me? just wondering, but yeah seriously, and after the tanks are a full 120psi, i can get 2 inches...

**EDIT** and thats just going from laying frame to just filling it from frame up and it bounce up 2 inches... its sweeet

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
Diablo said:
are you doubting me? just wondering, but yeah seriously, and after the tanks are a full 120psi, i can get 2 inches...

**EDIT** and thats just going from laying frame to just filling it from frame up and it bounce up 2 inches... its sweeet
i don't doubt..cuz i mine WOULD just start to hop at 120psi and at 160 it was getting up 4-5 inches

·
Registered
476 Posts
BaggnS10 said:
i happen to have 5/8" 1/2" valves. id like to see it hop at 120. i would be lucky to see the wheels even slightly get off the ground at 160. valves mounte above wheel wells i might ad.
His is also an Old Body Style S-10, not a New Body Style...

I'm inclined to believe him...:dunno:

1 - 20 of 113 Posts