S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
want my #... 911 beotch!!
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here is a pic of the fron of my truck with my envoy lights, envoy bumper cover and custom grill. ill post some more when i get it all painted.
:drinkhaha

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
That looks really nice. Ive only seen that one other time. How did you have the grille done. I have heard of "plastic welding" it together. Are you going to get a kustom made billet insert for that?

·
Need MO POWER
17 Posts
that looks tight MM
did you have to use the envoy lights to make the bumper fit (without the gap) or you just choose too ?
what lights are you gonna get for the bumper, stock envoy or aftermarket ?
that looks tight so far def head turner when you finish painting.
congrads :bah:

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
its ok

I dont like the fact that you have a sonoma and you put the chevy conversion on it. but i so like the overall conversion and i wanted to know where you got the grill done.

·
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow

i didnt think my pic would get that many responses!:) well, i had Sportruck specialties make it, they did it for $300. i plan on installing a trendz insert in the bumper and grill. i used the envoys cause i love the way they look both day and night. and i would like to strees one point. our trucks (chevy or gmc) are the same thing. if it wasnt for my sig or hood, you couldnt tell. i like the gmc hood better though. i love the lines on it, i think it gives my truck a meaner look:evilg: if you have any questions about it, postem up! i am glad to answer any qusetons.:D thanks for the compliments!:drinkhaha

·
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
its all good dude!

hey we are in the same boat ConnecticutS10. we have done stuff to our trucks that people dont like for what ever reason.:bash: personally, i think every one needs to understand something, what we (s sieries enthusiasts) do to our trucks we do because we think it looks good to us. i did what i did because i think it looks bad ass, not because i want everyone to like my ride. i think ConnecticutS10 said it best, if you have a problem with what i did, step up to the line, when the light turns green its on!:evilg: but, hopefully we can give each other a thumbs up at the end and still have fun with what is arguablly GM's hottest selling truck. this is all my opinion though, i hope i havent ticked anyone off. i just had to stick up for anyone who has been critisized for doing what they like and what they think looks good.:drinkhaha

·
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i didnt get the hid converters cause they were $1000 :uhoh: so i made a bracket theat held in my normal bulbs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts