S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
At least it turns fast
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, I'm whoring up the members rides forum... but I finially got a chance today to get some pics with my friends truck (in the damn snow). He ordered the Goodmark Gen 1 hood from the GP.

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Haha, kickass dude. Those front ends are hot! :thumbup:

·
Rollin on Black 18s
529 Posts
Nice trucks man, thats sorta like me and Pharacyde, we have very similar trucks... just I have a lot of catching up to do.

Drew

·
At least it turns fast
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Yeah, their close, he used to have 212's like me, but he sold them and go the boyds... much better. We both got our hoods from the Goodmark GP too, and he wanted the gen 3, but I ordered mine first... :finger:

Now he just needs to lose those f'n washer lights...

·
Muppet Baby Member
4,261 Posts
w00t. badass

·
SOLD
7,551 Posts
badass, u guys are lucky your trucks come with good lookin lights\grill. i dont care much for my 94-97 s10 front end. i like the envoy bumpercover too. i still think black is the best color on these trucks....a little played out now, but still looks best.

actually, i like yellownomas color too its not like the run of the mill yellow. my friend has a 00 ranger that ext. cab dark tint and the truck is yellow, but that yellow always makes me think baywatch...wait, is that a bad thing?

·
At least it turns fast
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes they are... I'm slowing converting him, here is a pic of his old hood before I kindly suggested that he get a new one. One thing at a time.

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
03zq8 said:
Yes they are... I'm slowing converting him, here is a pic of his old hood before I kindly suggested that he get a new one. One thing at a time.

Are those Lund hood scoops?

·
www.myspace.com/MINTSICK
4,532 Posts
what is the exhuast on his, coming outta the bed? Either way i like both, very clean, nothing drastic, no bags, cant get much better

1 - 20 of 31 Posts