S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is my friend chris' bodydropped s10 on 20's we were working on it the other day an i got a lil camara happy

·
murse
13,200 Posts
very nice. get some paint and a cowl hood on that thing sheesh!lol j/k looks damn good man! those are some itty-bitty tires too! love it...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hes got a big anus cowl but it wasn't wide enough he cut it up and make it wider but he still sanding it and all ..lot of work needed on it..

·
murse
13,200 Posts
wut kinda paint is he gonna go with? that thing is gonna be sweet lookin when its finished or at least painted.

·
goin over the falls
1,289 Posts
looks good so far, what kind of wheels are those on it?

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
get some paint n a blown V8 in that thing :) looks killer

·
cokehead
3,049 Posts
they are panther rouges 384c. i got the same ones on my X. i thought i was the only one with them, but i guess not.

·
Sprint Car Addict.
10,225 Posts
:eek: sick truck!!! why isnt he on the forum? :dunno:

·
Registered
2,680 Posts
man that thing is low. the tires are extremely tucked in the body. those tires are insane rubber bands lol. really nice truck

·
Lifted 2wd & Bodied 4x4
13,484 Posts
nice truck....i like how the wheels are nice and centered in the wheelwells when its layed out :tup: and the rims are pretty sweet too

why does the motor stick so freaking far out of the hood though? And what size motor is that? Not really diggin the stretched sidewalls on the tires either... shouldn't have gotten rims that wide if he was gonna run that narrow of a tire

1 - 20 of 22 Posts