S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
trust me
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one of my friends trucks that I am stock flooring, its a 94' X-cab. I originally bagged this truck just over a year ago, but now we want to get serious and do something that nobody around here has seen and hopefully attract more buiseness to the shop.

It will eventually end up on an 18/20 combo, tilt bed, cal combo w/supra tails, corvette handles, black and gunmetal paint, and all the usual stuff.

How it was- http://www.geocities.com/guiltybydesign13/andrew.html

So far I have the framerails welded up and we are starting on the crossmembers hopefully this weekend.

·
ACROPHOBIA NC
6,678 Posts
it sounds cool and all but SUPRA TAILS COMON
i have only seen them a few times and i think they look like shit
they belong on a supra just like lambo doors on a lambo
how bout some hidaway lights or something that pop out
anyway sounds like it gonna be sweet
post up more pics as you go along

·
Registered
35 Posts
FattyK21 said:
it sounds cool and all but SUPRA TAILS COMON
i have only seen them a few times and i think they look like shit
they belong on a supra just like lambo doors on a lambo
yeah while we are at it, lets leave bags to the semi trucks and lincolns, ****in leave caddy lights to caddys too.

·
trust me
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Woo, thanks for the compliments guys, boy you all are so kind.
The supras are what he wants, so they are what he is getting. Id rathar put them on instead of caddies, like everybody else. And yeah the 15s are going to a better place soon. We are trying to hunt down a set of panther juice 5's if anyone has a set.

·
Still learning
449 Posts
GuiltyByDesign said:
Woo, thanks for the compliments guys, boy you all are so kind.
The supras are what he wants, so they are what he is getting. Id rathar put them on instead of caddies, like everybody else. And yeah the 15s are going to a better place soon. We are trying to hunt down a set of panther juice 5's if anyone has a set.
They're just trying to help man. In your first post you said something about doing stuff to this truck that isn't very common, like with the sfbd, but anyone can go buy some supra tail lights. No one said you had to put caddies in either, but if this guy wants to be different from everyone he's gonna have to come up with something a little more creative I guess.

·
1,721 Posts
Sounds like you have a good little project ahead of you. What size are you using for the frame? 3 x 3 x 1/4?
Also, what kinda meter did he hit a 147.3 on?
Good luck with it dude

·
trust me
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I never said that we were trying to do something totally different, just something sombody around here has seen.
The frame is 3''x3'' 1/4'' wall under the cab, but I stepped it up to 3''x4'' 1/4 wall in the rear for looks.

·
mini' less.... :(
436 Posts
hey kyle, we need to find some time so i can try and install my spindles and my tubs in the back. i think the ball joints are going out so might as well change em while i got it apart to. and i think ive decided to go with 20s all around. ill try and come by to see his truck now that its finally got a frame.

·
trust me
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I got back on it yesterday and today and got both crossmembers welded in, got the frame welded to te front clip, and got the tubework tacked up. We will be taking this to Slamboree this weekend and entering it in the under construction class.

Attachments

·
trust me
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well we didnt win under construction, but we still got a ton of compliments. Im gonna be pulling it back in the shop tomorrow night and redoing all of the axle mounts. I had an idea last night as how to incorperate more tubingwork on it.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 97 Posts