S-10 Forum banner

5561 - 5580 of 6325 Posts

·
You can't polish a turd.
489 Posts
Dude sure is proud of his POS. How many forums has he posted up the same pics..and when the hell is he gonna finally peel the damn tape off those wheels.

·
bagged 89 s10
537 Posts
People need to think really hard before starting any project. I hate to say but not thinking about whats the best way to tackle a project like that, is what you see right there. Do it right the first time or dont do it at all. Really looks like you dont know shit.

·
Potato
462 Posts
Holy hell he's STILL working on those damn rims? I think this has to be a new record or something.

I love how he's going on like every single S10 website there is just to post pictures of his truck. He must really like the attention. I think I'd give up after the 2nd forum banned me.

·
Chopper! Sic balls!
39,382 Posts
motorballs said:
Thanks guys, I don't know why I didn't pull them out. I didn't think of it really. It wasn't much of a hassle to just throw a quick strip of tape on them. The paint covered all around them so if they get replaced you won't notice I didn't pull them out.
[email protected] masking off the valve stems. :haha:

motorballs said:
A lot of people don't really like these wheels or its not their choice of wheel but I really like them. Just the look of them. I don't really see many if any black camaro wheels on an s10 so it'll be different.
:blaugh:

·
Registered
3,023 Posts
Why not? It's funny.

Some day he'll peel the paint off his wheels and we'll get to see the nice, clean edge of exposed primer under the black and clear because he didn't remask between the priming and sanding and painting and clearing. Then in a few months the paint will start to flake off where water has wicked under it into the primer.

·
R.I.P. RJB 7/10/17
1,265 Posts
Hate to say it, but the wheel he posted actually looks pretty good from the pic. He is putting way to much work into them, and kind of made me laugh, the quote Mo posted about not seeing many of them. I did that to my truck back when he was still sperm, and they were out of style back then. :haha:

·
Chopper! Sic balls!
39,382 Posts
motornuts said:
Haven't done much to the truck itself lately. I gave it the much needed bath yesterday.
Been stabbing at the wheels little by little. I only have one more to fully sand and then just polish. My goal is to get them mounted by May 10th. Can't wait!
:blaugh:

5561 - 5580 of 6325 Posts