S-10 Forum banner

5541 - 5560 of 6325 Posts
40,370 Posts
Is this one of you guys? If so....:tup::tup:
Now he's saying "that's how a professional spring company does it". lol I've seen the manufacturing process of several different styles of coil springs and the CNC spring forming machine makes them that way, or any other way that the computer tells it to. It's true that they are heated when the CNC process is taking place but all of this happens BEFORE the springs are hardened and tempered.

·
Registered
375 Posts
S10planet, lol. Almost sounds something like a 13 year old kid on Xbox live trying to have a cool gamertag, but they're all taken so he picks a gay one :blaugh:

·
9" strait pipes...
2,920 Posts
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahaha

bwuahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahha

lol

·
Yes, they're all mine
3,042 Posts
Lol this guy is going to have no where to give his expert advice

·
Registered
183 Posts
Looks like Nutbag was on here today. Has he really come full circle on s10 sites to be back here? What a bunch of ****'s those two are.

·
bagged 89 s10
537 Posts
I would never post pictures of my work that you know you half a** it. Your just asking for trouble. No money or saying "Its my first time doing it thats why it came out that way" isnt an excuse. idk if anyone of them said that, but i would think they did. Also talking like you know what you'r doing and being a no it all is just dumb when its all wrong is stupid. I guess theres people like them all over the world. Very entertaining to read.

·
Longbeds FTMFW
8,623 Posts
what did he get banned for over there? I dont feel like ruining my morning by reading his thread, just looking for some high/low lights lol..

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
what did he get banned for over there? I dont feel like ruining my morning by reading his thread, just looking for some high/low lights lol..
As best I can tell, it was for trying to bait people and whoring up other people's threads like he was doing here.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
8/31/1897 - 4/29/2004
9,221 Posts
lol,poor little fella:(

http://www.mys10.com/showthread.php?t=52447

Hey New member here. I came from a few other forums but due to spammers hijacking everything i made so i came here.

So i have a 1995 S10, 4.3 5 speed package with an extended cab (no third door) I got it from a guy who said the motor was replaced/ redone at 113,000 miles. The truck itself has almost 197,000 on it. I got it for 1,200 bucks.

It had fender rust on the rear drivers side so i just did a quick bondo repair. Not too happy about the bondo but the rust is no more. The only other rust issue is of course the cab corners. Otherwise it's in pretty good condition.

Here is a picture of it when i first brought it home and had it's first wash. (it had been sitting for about a month off of the road)
:haha:

5541 - 5560 of 6325 Posts