S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
uNdErCoNsTrUcTiOn
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well here's my first post on your board ........ Nice board you all have here......

I just bought this truck a last week-end..... Where do I start? :confused:

Heres some more info......
1995 S10 Pickup Extended Cab

Miles: 53478

Features

V6 4.3 Liter
5 Speed Manual
4 Wheel Drive
LS
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Windows
Power Door Locks
Tilt Wheel
Cruise Control
AM/FM Stereo
Cassette

·
uNdErCoNsTrUcTiOn
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
4X4's aren't too popular here I guess.......:eek: :whogives: :werd:

It does have new tires now at least. All Terrain 235/70r 15's all the way around..........:booty:

·
Registered
128 Posts
I don't like the steel wheels. I would get some nice rims. If you decide on a size that those tires won't go on you can trade them in. Personal note: is that a USMC emblem on the front plate?

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
Nice truck! Start with a nice stereo, that way you have tunes while working on your new ride!

·
uNdErCoNsTrUcTiOn
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I've been looking for some rims that would be good for a 4x4.....:cool: No, thats not a USMC plate ..... It says Mills Chevrolet .... The pic is from the dealers web site....:bah: Thats why it's such a sucky pic.......:cuss:

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Looks good. Since its 4x4, get that sucker in the air! lol... A nice stero always helps.

·
Registered
287 Posts
as for where you start, i would get the windows tinted, and have the front bumber and valance painted to match the rest of the truck, and it will look like a gem, but good luck man with whatever you decide to do and welcome to the forum

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
Where in IL are you from?

Tinting, grill insterts, SS bowtie, Clear corners, clear tails are good first mods.

You want wheels? Have you considered some F-body wheels? they'll bolt up to the 4x4 offset perfect, and I jsut so happen to have a set of 94 Z28 16x8's :D They have rubber, but they're 245/50's, little to small for a 4x4. I'll let you have them for cheap it you want em:thumbup:

·
uNdErCoNsTrUcTiOn
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the replies ....... :)

I live in Rock Island, across the Mississippi from Davenport....:p

Ok, Those wheels you have, Got any picks or description? ;)

I like the 5 or 6 spoke type..... Remember it's a 4x4 so nothing too pretty.........;)

I allready have a set of 1986 iroc 16x8 rims on an impala....How do yours compare to the 86 IROC's? :confused:

Not ready to change the stero yet.........:shrug:

Thanks fellow "S" people..........:D:

·
not a self portrait...
1,937 Posts
if i was you, the first things on my list would be darker windows, bumper valance like rmducati said, and i think i would do something with the exhaus. i never did like how they just kindof hung there, you know what i mean? maybe some new mirrors painted the same color too..

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
the wheels are what the Camaro contingent lovingly refer to as "Salad Shooters"

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
i agree with dant...if i had a 4x4 i'd put a huge dual ******* exshaust on it and then put bigger tires on it and tinting paint it and uhh OHH the rollbar thing in the bed with the lights on top! make a total urban assault vechicle! brush gard with a wench maybe! i dunno...welcome to the forum....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts