S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
The Visionary
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people, this is my plan for a removable extended cab hardtop on a single cab truck. I have plans to do this soon.

·
The Visionary
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have a walk-through right know because Iam 6'3" 350 lbs and didn't fit into the single cab good at all. I currentely have a solid sided cap. I want a removable hardtop, but in order for me to sit back as far as I need to I have to use a ex-cab top.

I will have space for a couple twleves though.

·
The Visionary
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The top will only be latched to the cab side and not the bed side. I plan to have a double rubber seal on the bed side to allow for the little bit of play I get between bed and cab.

·
The Visionary
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just located a ex-cab top but they want $300!!!! Damn I only want to spend a couple hundred. The hunt continues.....

·
What next??
1,460 Posts
Do you guys still meet up near Sanctuary? What night? I'll try to head out there..Last time I checked you guy's site everyone was getting bags! Im still static drop :eyes:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Its cool I'm still at a 3/4 also....we go up there sometimes but the meeting has been moved to whickam and eugallie at the office deot behind applebees.You'll see us,I wont be out there for about 2 weeks.Hey you ever heard of CWB Customs in Palm Bay?I met this guy on AOL said he's from Palm Gay.Ok see ya around bro_Ohh and I noticed you In S-Clusive,I used to be in that.But Exotic has like 8 s10s I think plus Nick maybe joing teh VERO chapter when he gets his shit fixed up...so maybe you wana look into a new club??? But if not its cool bro.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts