S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Yeah, still on the bottle
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dyno run on 150 shot of nitrous woohoo! More than I expected. :eek:

Some reason I can't show it on here, but click the link.

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
alright someone need to calm down on the mods... damn have u tried runnin the 1/4?

·
Self Portrait
1,632 Posts
I'd hate to try to keep him in tires! Good sheet!

·
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
whitebowtie9 said:
alright someone need to calm down on the mods... damn have u tried runnin the 1/4?

11.24 @119mph It's time to tub the beast for better times. :idea:

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
hell yeah, but thats an awsome run, i think im gonna have to save up some cash for whenim older and pull off a vette s10 in NJ. and 500 hp, what r u smokin, thats insane (but sweet)

P

·
0 Posts
500 HP thats so sh*tty
My truck has like 1000 HP

Nah U know Im kiddin
Thats so sweet wish my truck had 500 HP

·
Afterhours Admin
27,121 Posts
damn thats nice...

dude, i got a LT4 in my 94 SS and it passed right thru NJ inspection, just dont let them open the hood...hehe. runs 13.08 on a bone stock motor...wait until i get some mods...hehehe

hmm how much did they charge to run the dyno?? i dont even know of anyone that has one, cuz id like to do before and after on my truck. ok, lata

·
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
AVTekk said:
damn thats nice...

dude, i got a LT4 in my 94 SS and it passed right thru NJ inspection, just dont let them open the hood...hehe. runs 13.08 on a bone stock motor...wait until i get some mods...hehehe

hmm how much did they charge to run the dyno?? i dont even know of anyone that has one, cuz id like to do before and after on my truck. ok, lata

It costed me 75 bucks for 3 runs.. It's usually more but I got some connections, the place normally charges 125 for 3 runs.

I saved a few bucks :D

·
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know, you would think huh... oh well, I like my time :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
I ran a desktop dyno on vettes et and mph, heres what I got 514 rwhp and a et of 11.29 man thats close to the real thing! I also ran the 130 mph figure and you would have to have roughly 670 hp to do it and it shows a et of 10.32 sec. His mph is pretty much dead on at 119

·
WRX Style
368 Posts
Hey Vette, nice job... and V8Blazer can you run one on mine, I'd like to hear the bad news here first before I see it on the big board in may... Thanks... :D

·
WRX Style
368 Posts
4.3 5 speed btw, Thanks!!!!!

·
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
V8Blazer said:
I ran a desktop dyno on vettes et and mph, heres what I got 514 rwhp and a et of 11.29 man thats close to the real thing! I also ran the 130 mph figure and you would have to have roughly 670 hp to do it and it shows a et of 10.32 sec. His mph is pretty much dead on at 119

·
Registered
120 Posts
hey s10v6 it would help if you had a 1/4 mile time and mph to look at. The virtual engine calculator needs the mph in 1/8th or 1/4 to work

·
WRX Style
368 Posts
okay gotcha I have no actual times yet :-( May12th!!!! Gtech gave me 80mph consistently, but that was start of last summer before headers etc... 81 maybe? (... yes..... it's slow.. fine..!)

·
Registered
120 Posts
yeah sure I got the virtual engine calculator,its free and easy to use goto www.posey-racing.cityslide.com once there go to favorite links you will find it there.While there check out the our toys section then go to more trucks,look at the bottom at the S-10
(dannys S-10) looks pretty good huh,he drives this thing to work(30 mile round trip a day) and you wouldnt believe the times.In the 1/8th he runs 6.81 @ 99.99 mph.Its got a solid roller 406 in it
:evilg:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts