S-10 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I had a dream that I was cruisin around and my sliders on my 2dr where electric and slid with a switch, My question is how hard would it be to make them electric? has any one done it?! Maybe I need to lay off gettin that drunk before bed...:rotf:

·
Registered
67 Posts
The idea itself is not funny, but it coming to you in a dream made me laugh. :D

I bet you'd have to see what you could find at the junkyard as far as electric window stuff and go from there..

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hahahah yea you never know whats gonna happen after those eyes close... its just a pain in the a$$ havin to stretch all the way back there to open them, plus it'd be pretty pimp if they where electric.. I looked at it and it seems do-able but I just have to figure out what kind of sliding mechanism I would need. But hey.. I got google!

·
Open mouth, Insert foot!
312 Posts
I was having a Mythbusters moment, maybe Linear actuators! lol How deep is your wallet?

·
Open mouth, Insert foot!
312 Posts
Like mine... OK, you could just have one of your friends work in place of the actuators... :haha:

·
Poke Smot
445 Posts
I dont see how this could be done without serious modifications and custom fabricating. Neat idea though...anything can be done. For a price.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts