S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've got an extreme front airdam I want to put on, and then paint it and the bumper to match. Also tryinf to decide whether to paint the grill and install a roll pan. Just doing what I can when I can. I might also lower it some, don't want to slam it too much, just looking at maybe a 2" 3".

·
Wheres the beer?
162 Posts
shave the symbols and paint the airdam and the mirrors. oh and paint the door handle too. rollpan would be good too. Do something about the hitch as well.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hey!!

Hey, I would def. keep the stock airdam, it looks way better than the xtreme one, and lower it, it will look alot better.

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
I like the wheels, lose the cover you just put on it though. Hope you didnt pay to much for it, doesnt really give your truck the sport truck look. I would paint the stock valance like others have said, and get a rollpan. Don't get a X air dam, then people will just want to race you, and we know what the outcome of that will be. Keep it up.

·
HUHH
751 Posts
where in shreveport are u located? im out in greenwood, shreveport really 7 min from pines road, i dont know if you've seen it yet but there is a website dedicated to ppl from louisiana truckers mini trucks fullsizes ect . . www.latruckscene.com has alotta ppl from around here an shows an such sry to get off topic truck is very clean

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I live on glenleaf road, about 2 minutes from Bert Kouns, and
Nates98s-10 yeah that is a stock color, the blazer is the same but its a 99.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts