S-10 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
At least it turns fast
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He just got this, it's an '04 f250 super duty. V10... pretty much everything you can get on it, it has carbon fiber on the door panels... thought that was kind of silly but hey... The thing is a montster tho... it scares me.

·
In a matter of time...
342 Posts
it always seems right as you post on here im checking it for the first time in ages.. nice trucks btw, a guy i work with has one of those 250 super duties, feels like i was riding in a semi when i went drove with him.

·
Show Me Dem Titties
146 Posts
v10??????? why not pop for the powerstroke.......... i mean yeah i'd rather be cummin' than strokin' but it's still better than the v10

·
At least it turns fast
1,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Prolly cause the powerstroke is a $4000+ option... I'm not totally sure though, I wasn't there when he bought it. Might be all they had in stock or something also.

·
ANGRY BABY!
2,379 Posts
noise bleeds?

nice trucks though arent they? we had a 4x4 F-350 crew cab dually. almost felt like a semi.. well until we replaced it with a semi. heh.

·
kaught yah sleapin racing
455 Posts
we had a 4x4 F-350 crew cab dually. almost felt like a semi.. well until we replaced it with a semi. heh. [/B][/QUOTE]

now they are big ass trucks... i had to park one at my work (valet) and it took up 2 spots it was the biggest fuggin thing ever. lil off topic the the turbodiesal in the excusions sounds preaty cool when u get on the gas

·
ANGRY BABY!
2,379 Posts
heh, a good friend of mine drives an 03 F-250 powerstroke with a ballbearing turbo. damn think sounds more like a jet then a truck under hard acceleration. its also got a 4" exhaust setup and some other stuff. its a damn 14 second truck.

·
Registered
726 Posts
nate_dogg04 said:
v10??????? why not pop for the powerstroke.......... i mean yeah i'd rather be cummin' than strokin' but it's still better than the v10
because the new powerstroke 6.0L is a real "power joke"
it has been nothing but problems since it came out in 02 as an 03

I work at a F*RD dealer and we have had to replace a few entire 6.0L engines already because they are junk
one only had 1500 miles on it and it had sucked the turbo apart and put a hole in the #7 piston
thats real nice for a brand new truck isnt it

once they get the bugs worked out it will be baddass and the best of the big three diesels (just goin by the numbers here guys no need to flame) until someone comes out with something better
but for the next year or 2 I would just wait to buy a ford diesel or try and buy a used one with an "old style" powerstroke 7.3

I bet your dads truck does alot better in teh current weather conditions (those in the pics) than either of your vehicles thos doesnt it

1 - 14 of 14 Posts