S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
I has s475
6,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
has anyone done a bag setup in a s10 with a ford 9inch rear end? he was this becasue you can weld to the pumpkin.

becasue he was asking me "why dont they just put a ford 9 inch in there."

·
Dump em' Out
5,502 Posts
cause putting a ford part on a chevy is like having sex with a fat chick. sure, you got your jollies off and she did the job.....but you don't want to go telling your friends what happened.

·
I has s475
6,885 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cause putting a ford part on a chevy is like having sex with a fat chick. sure, you got your jollies off and she did the job.....but you don't want to go telling your friends what happened.
LMAO thats funny shit. good point.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
thats great, maybe a new sig.:rotf:

·
**** off
2,841 Posts

BAHAHA!!

This shit made my day. Thank you, my friend!

·
Registered
627 Posts
you can weld to the pumpkin if you know how to weld to cast. get out the good old stick welder and a grinder. its only the upper link bars. or like said above just make something go over it. or tack the tabs up and take it somewhere to be welded. you have to grind the castign down to where it is smooth like a piece of rolled steel bar. would be hella cheaper then buying a ford 9. and who wants a ford part in a chevy.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
12 Participants
sadexcuse4s10
S-10 Forum
S10forum is the community to discuss the S-Series, Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon. Join to discuss rebuilds, modifications, tech articles and more!
Full Forum Listing