S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Own3d by Prim3R
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well here's what happend...Two days before I was sapposed to leave for Indy bash, I was rudely awoken by my alarm going off, so I went outside to see what the deal was...and I go out to find that my dad had literally ran over my front end....leaving a football shaped dent in my fender and paint ripped off my bumper cover.... needless to say I had one hell of a project to get that fixed in 2 days :rant:

Attachments

·
Old School Member
12,166 Posts
German_Xtreme said:
but in the land of beer and hairy women now :)
:drinkhaha

Blazergirl is a chick :headbang: :guitar:

& that sucks about your blazer getting hit there... my dad hit mine in the exact same spot with a rock a few months ago when he was mowing grass and i still havent fixed it but it left a nice sh!tty dent

·
bitch
7,884 Posts
my step dad hit my blazer. actually he backed into it and ripped his mirror completely off and put nice dents and scratches down his car. i got a dent right in the body line but nothing to bad campared to what he got.

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
that sux.. good u got it fixed though.. german.. why are u in germany? valpo is soo much better lol..

·
Registered
890 Posts
any of u ppl from indiana know jason stewart he just moved there one of my close friends hes really good at football in hs

·
Chrome is Gay
3,693 Posts
lilsly2004 said:
valpo is soo much better

Dont ever say that, not even as a joke. the women arent actually hairy, but i'd say about 1/3 of germans dont use deoderant. not kidding. i'd take smelly women over valpo anyday.....plus you cant get drunk on popcorn. :drunk: stationed in germany for a couple years.
south bends pretty nice....well......you know what i mean :) kinda hard to compliment indiana being over here

·
Registered
40 Posts
the same thing happend to me, i was awaken with a huge dent in the left rear pannel from my dads avalanche, the worst part is......... i just painted it 2 days before, and needless to say, it didnt hurt his plastic POS at all, lol

·
Registered
84 Posts
Damn.... I just had to butt in for a second. I noticed there were people from NW INdiana here. Im from Merrillville. Im stationed in Crappy Delaware though. Geez.... being here.. I Miss Indiana!!!

·
Own3d by Prim3R
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Midwest Kid said:
Damn.... I just had to butt in for a second. I noticed there were people from NW INdiana here. Im from Merrillville. Im stationed in Crappy Delaware though. Geez.... being here.. I Miss Indiana!!!
:woah: you miss indiana?!?!
I can't wait to get outta here!!!:troutslap

·
Chrome is Gay
3,693 Posts
Midwest Kid said:
;) well, when ya do, i hope you go somewhere kewl! DELAWARE SUCKS!!!! :burnout:

Valparaiso to Germany = :headbang: :drunk: :stupid:

what rims are you getting blazergirl? I'm thinking about finding some charcoal or dark gray ones for my truck

1 - 20 of 27 Posts