S-10 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Yes that Sh Sh Shit
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys Im livin with El Camino guy this is my car yo inspired by lowriders :)

Next mods, saved door handles, shaved door grooves, 22"s

2001 GT V6 5spd
18" ADR Titan (Bronze)
All logos Shaved
2000 Mustang Scoops
8pc SS kit
Aero Duo front
Custom front molded together, molded kit all around except front.
Clear corners all around
Bagged, 4 3 way valves, 10 switch box, 2 dual needle guages, the usual shit
VIS Invader Hood
AEM Cold Air Intake w/ bypass valve
Engine dressed up

14.9 @ 91mph 1/4Mile (stock)

Arospeed racing seats
Custom fiberglass interior
PS1 molded into dash

I work at a Car Audio Shop and help out on the electrical/sound sections as much as possible. Nice trucks on here cant wait to get mine.

·
NOT AN ADMIN!!
2,230 Posts
its needs some work, that front air dam where it meets the hood looks hella wrinkled

·
Yes that Sh Sh Shit
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SS SDIME said:
its needs some work, that front air dam where it meets the hood looks hella wrinkled
Yea theres alot more body work to be done I havent even touched the upper part of the front or the inner part of the wheel wells

·
What next??
1,460 Posts
Where's the two foot wing?! That should be good for another couple horsepower! :D

I like that, I think the airdam looks good, just need a little work like you said...im not much a fan of that hood though..

·
Yes that Sh Sh Shit
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This car is why i never get to work on my truck, the body work, suspension (installed by me:D ), and full custom fiberglass interior consumes alot of my free time:bawl2: but its getting close to getting finished finally

·
soLoRed
895 Posts
hmmm too aggresive, get rid of that ugly ass bumper, put sumthin clean on and get a new paint job... the flames look primer, and get a new rear bumper... shit sell the car its to much rice for me

srry just my.02

-db

·
Yes that Sh Sh Shit
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
SL1Pn'85 said:
hmmm too aggresive, get rid of that ugly ass bumper, put sumthin clean on and get a new paint job... the flames look primer, and get a new rear bumper... shit sell the car its to much rice for me

srry just my.02

-db
If I wanted to please you I woulds of done it the way I like it,

Please use the word RICE for RICE cars there is nothing rice about my car. RICE is considered stupid useless shit that all the pepboy **** buy. That word is thrown around more then Pamela Andersons boobs on BAYWATCH.

The flames look primer cuase they are primer. More mods to go not going to paint it yet

·
soLoRed
895 Posts
hmm that bumper is soo rice... look at it cmon, u gunna rally in ur car..? that bumper sticks out so much same with the rear... the side skirts looks like ur hiding wings under it to try and fly, and yes it rice,

-db

·
Yes that Sh Sh Shit
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Are you even listening to whats your saying? Im going to rally in my car with Bags? 18"s?

The entire car is widebody becuase I want it to be different see theres a thing between Rice and being different noone has done that shit and everyone jsut buy a kit and puts in on.

BTW the lights in my bumper are porche headlights I dont use the top ones.

You just liek every other typical kid wants to call shit Rice becuase you only think what you like looks nice. Get an imagination

·
soLoRed
895 Posts
its way to aggresive, have u ever stopped and looked at ur car??? prolly not, the bags and 18's r cool, but that wide body fog light front bumper and all just needs to go...

-db

·
Yes that Sh Sh Shit
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Maybe I shold take it all off and put the stock back on so I can look like 12839210392832 other elcipses or maybe i should get somethign that looks like a ****ing box just to make you happy.

PS read Foglights arent on my car Headlights

·
soLoRed
895 Posts
i dont care still looks like fog lights... and yes go back to stock it looks much better... or maybe sumhtin not so RICEY!!! meh i dont care if u like it thats all that counts... srry for the whore but i hate those bumpers and riced skirts and rear bumpers with a passion... :p

-db

·
I like MINE with NO shine
6,577 Posts
SL1Pn'85 - Grow up. The term rice is used for losers who dont have a vocabulary to brag about.

Car looks good, just not diggen the hood. Hood = BLAH

·
Just BAG IT!
1,963 Posts
car looks good keep up the work..

SL1Pn'85 - by looking at your truck, i don't think you need to be telling anybody what to do to there car.. your truck is not the best looking ride I have ever seen. no offence here but the comments you are making are just stupid.. you shouldn't be telling him it all needs to go.. are you forgeting it is HIS car, he paid for it not you... if you don't like it then you don't like it.. i am sure he doesn't care... no sense in TRYING to tell him what to do, it isn't like he would listen you, or anybody else.. and he shouldn't.. it is HIS car.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.