S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Original Gangsta
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my cousin phil came over my house today to see my little girl today around 1:30pm with his friend matt..and he saw i had extra beer in my fidge and since i havent drank any beer in a while i told him he can have them.so he started to drink and drink he had about 7 buds and saw that i had a brand new 375ML bottle of goldschlager..and he asked to open it first i was like no im going sell it.he said ill buy it,then i was like ok..so we got him a glass and started to drink it well about a hour and a half later maybe even in less time then that he finished the whole bottle,and i was like lets go home,so his friend matt already left my house cause he had something to do.so i am helping hime in the car(drove him home in my moms ride,not mine)cause he couldnt walk.he gets in the car and on the way home and passes out,nothing new he has done that before.but when we get to his house and aint moving and aint answering me when i shake him and scream his name.he is just breathing and in a deep sleep like he is dead.i get out of the car and get his mom and say you son he not waking up but is breathing,i said i want you to come to hospital with me to take him,so she says ok.we get there i run in and tell them whats up and they run out.now mind you im a big guy and now he is just dead weight(he weighs about 180lbs)but he feels like 500lbs.it took 4 of us to get him on a bed.
well he gets bunch of tests and is admitted to the hospital and is icu right now.
they did blood work on him and the new york limit for drinking is .08 and do u know what his alcohol level was it was 5.8
well he woke up and was nasty to the staff but he is lucky to be alive.so be careful when drinking..and if you think your friend needs medical attention,dont hesitate bring them there,thats what i did and im gland i did...

·
Teh S10Forum Hawk
14,000 Posts
how old is he?

glad to hear hes awake and OK........ but i guarentee you he wont remember a thing and go out and do it again......

·
Original Gangsta
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
NJTy180 said:
BAL 5.8 huh??

you know people are considered legally dead past .50 right??
thats what the docs said...and they are amazed he aint dead,unless what they said was wrong but either way he was way over his limit...

and he is 25yrs old

·
drag~N~spark
9,530 Posts
Price said:
After shock.....Oh man, cant taste that anymore......Had 1 to many experiences
haha man when i first had it i didnt even know what it was, i just drank it, well 3/4 of the bottle gone and 2hrs later at a beach resort with 9 friends... hmm i'll leave it at that heh

·
Original Gangsta
2,308 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
NJTy180 said:
BAL 5.8 huh??

you know people are considered legally dead past .50 right??
i must of made a mistake..it then was .58 his bac

0.40 BAC and up: Onset of coma, and possible death due to respiratory arrest.

and u are right he was coma like for about 5 hrs....he is lucky i brang him there

into taken from here...
http://www.ou.edu/oupd/bac.htm

1 - 20 of 24 Posts