S-10 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
**** YOU
18,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i bought some clear corners off ebay.. the title said " 98-03 CHEVY S10 BLAZER EURO CORNER LIGHTS LAMP 99 01 02 " so i look at the pic..

" Exactly the same as picture ! "

so i open the box, see clear corners and put them in.. and the more i looked at them the more they have a " smoked " look.. and i noticed the plastic backing was black.. not chrome.. and i looked at some pics on here of the ones that have the chrome backing llike the pic and the look much better... yes i know im dumb for just noticing it, but i was glad to get some so i just opend the box and slapped em on there.. seeings how theyre on there already, do you think its worth my time to try n bitch about it or get the right set???

heres what i recieved

·
Good Bye SonomaST
7,145 Posts
take em out, clean up really well, and email the people saying that u just got around to putting them in and they appear to be smoked and you would like clear

·
s-series #2?
2004 Blazer ZR2 w/ nv3500, 5.3 LM4 swap
24,783 Posts
that sucks. i had a cai filter from ebay disinigrate from me. sent a photo and they snt me a brand new one free of charge.
but i bought a poster once, and it was in bad shape. they wanted me to send it back so they can send me a new one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts