S-10 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
V8 Member
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know i know it aint a dime but i think i figured out how to post pics so here are some pics of my 305'd 71 chevelle.

aaron

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
looks like its not in too bad shape, i see your doing some bodywork on it, whats the future plans for it?

i have a '70 that im doing a frame off resto on, its getting a 468 big block and a th400 once the body goes back on.

·
V8 Member
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks man..

future plans are a 406 w/ a t56-6spd behind it. a posi unit and to keep the 3.08 rear gears. umm make that hood scoop functional.. get bucket seats for front and rear and make a fiberglass consol that goes right up between the rear buckets and up the trunk divider. oh and also a pair of 295's in the rear and 245's up front.

are you a member on team chevelle? if not maybe you should join up.. www.chevelles.com .. if so im BowtieAaron.

aaron

·
V8 Member
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey guys thanks for the replys.

chris yeah im working on getting them damn 1/4's on..also were going to be ordering the trunk pans too soon so oh yeah:02redxbla

aaron

·
don't be hatin
136 Posts
hopefully one day i'll own my uncles 72...it came with the 396 but he dropped a 454 in it, he never even drives it. which should be all the more reason he should give it to me, bout all i'd do to it would be paint it black, its blue w/white stripes now...its pretty much in perfect condition, dont know how many miles are on it but its prolly not alot...

·
Right On!!!!
1,967 Posts
I drove a '71 Chebby in High School. Mine was a 305 car also. put 305,000 miles on that motor. Good cars, yours makes me want another one....But next time it will be the '66-'67 bodystyle...:evilg: Keep us posted on the progress man...

·
V8 Member
734 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ah thanke for the replys guys.

ill keep ya'll posted on what i do to it dont worry.

aaron

1 - 12 of 12 Posts