S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
bagged after winter
2,721 Posts
Not bad, but shouldn't he have tow hooks in the front? You guys ever notice that blazers (00, and 01) have painted to match grills? I wish mine was painted.

·
s10f is for n00bs!
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
he removed the tow hooks to put on the Fog lights. But yet he never uses his Fog lights...lol and cuz he did that ppl say itz not a ZR2 yet he has the lift. Wheels. and Flares. if he want to make his own "ZR2" like kit .. who the F**k just throws a 2" lift :D hahah

·
Wide Stance Ownz Joo
31 Posts
If he took those God forsaken seat belt pad things off, it would be very very cool. Also those bowties on the seats better not be those stickers that iv seen at autozone, i sure hope they are fabric and iron on or something like that.

As for the grille, the 98 ZR2 P/U came with the body color grill. 99+ has the black grille. I think the blaZeR2 has always had the body color grill since 98.

Tow hooks? these vehicles dont need tow hooks... heheh.

OVerall very nice, just needs to lose those damn seat belt pads.

·
s10f is for n00bs!
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well hes selling for 17k 54k miles. including his sound system etc. he said he wants a Camero SS or a TRANS AM or a newer 2k Zr2 i have no clue why.... if i had the money id buy that beast :D

·
Fleetwood Truckers So. Cal.
306 Posts
Do you know if he wants to sell those hooks? I'm interested in buying them.

Got to take off those seat belt pads

Chad

·
s10f is for n00bs!
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok ill try to msg you on aim... if not could you msg me @ insane alliance ill talk to him 2marrow...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts