S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
can i video tape you?
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
started the bodydrop on my blazer monday. Heres pics of what i've done so far. the cuts in the doors and in the tailgate aren't perfect cause I will be cutting more off so i can angle the filler plates here ya go...

rear tub before cutting, marked

Attachments

·
can i video tape you?
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
4 inch gap in my doors now, i only took it to the pinch welds cause it basicly a daily driver. i will be stock flooring my Long bed to the doors after this so i dont need my blazer that low so this will be fine.

Attachments

·
can i video tape you?
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not to shabby eh? better job thus far then i see at lots of the trucks at shows that are "undercon-hacktion"

more pics to come friday? once i make start makin progress weldin her back up, hoping to be back on the road next weekend cause i dont have school anymore this term so i can werk 7 days a week on it. going to tub it next week once its back together and i put some wheels on to see how much i gotta cut. let me know what everyone thinks.

·
aka 74 courier
742 Posts
lookin good tommy

·
Mad man from michigan
264 Posts
looking good. off topic did it start life out as s**t brown in color?

·
Registered
13,578 Posts
Looks good so far, and nice touch with the finger, lol. :D
You planning on completing a bodydrop in a week and a half? heh

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
zYgoTe said:
Ya That finger sticking through the firewall is to funny.

·
can i video tape you?
2,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
zYgoTe said:
I'm tryin to have it done for xmas as a present for myself but we'll see.

we had to take another pic to get that finger in there, we completely forgot the first time lol

trout - yea it started out that nasty two tone brown, the owner before me painted it black with gold metal flake and it looked awfull...all the metal flake did was give the paint a brown haze to it...i hated it so i sanded it and shaved the handles and some shit and threw some white primer on it and some lime green flame outlines kinda like in the pics you have of your blazer when it was in flat black.

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
I still havent seen a single picture of your blaze's outside, lol... But yeah the body is coming along really good, I think it wouldnt be as time consuming if you didnt have to tack every weld, lol if you could run full beads without burning through or warping I bet I could do a b/d in one weekend.....

·
NTBSSHEVN
9,248 Posts
LoW_1 said:
I still havent seen a single picture of your blaze's outside, lol... But yeah the body is coming along really good, I think it wouldnt be as time consuming if you didnt have to tack every weld, lol if you could run full beads without burning through or warping I bet I could do a b/d in one weekend.....
I always thought the blazer in his avator was his. :dunno: Looks really good and I liked the middle finger through the floor.

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
:werd: I wanna see some outside pics of your blaze. My body drop is coming along very well.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts