S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out today to move my bike and saw that someone tried to steal it. I was like wtf, again. When I first moved in here my stereo got stolen , about $1300 worth. I have a Honda CBR600f3. Its not runnin right, carbs or somethin. But anyways I was wondering if any of you guys knew about bikes? The wheel is locked LUCKILY cause they prolly wouldve got it. And the ignition is stripped. How would I get it to unlock so I can take it somewhere safer? ...let me know if you guys can help.

·
Registered
9,085 Posts
i dunno shit about bikes, but maybe ya could move it somewhere else in the house or to a friends garage when ya can unlock the wheel and what not

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i live in an apartment and they bitched when I put it on the back porch. i ****in hate apartments, november in a house hopefully.

·
Store bought ain't custom
516 Posts
ive got a service manual for the F3. Its all in PDF format, but its pretty big. might help you to get the steering lock off. Email me if you want to try to find a way for me to send it to you

·
Store bought ain't custom
516 Posts
Ok, I took a look at the steering lock on my bike. Its just a big pin on the back of the ignition. What you will have to do it either find a way to turn the ignition cylinder, or remove the whole thing. Probably wouldn't be to bad to remove it since the thing is fuged up anyway.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts