S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got some in progress pics from a while back its come along way since theese pics ill get newer ones later

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
will sit about 1.5" lower than this when im done

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
anybody know what to do about this?
i can notch the frame for the hose but then its just gonna hit the steering gear :(

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cut for 20s
i made tubs and fabricated almost the rest of the firewall ill get new pics soon

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thats it for now will have finished backhalf and firewall pics up before next week

Attachments

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
I hope your a midget lol, j/k. I bet the steering wheel is gonna have you squeezed in there.

About your lower radiator hose, I've seen people cut the support to where the radiator fits inside where the a/c thing belong, basicly putting it closer to the grill, and you could also do what slammy did and cut around the area where the steering box bolts up and re-construct it, luckily mine is on the other side so I could cut it back far enough. Another thing is that you dont have to have the top gussets angled, you can have them coming straight down, but be sure to have angled gussets on the bottom.

Pimp blaze, its pics like this that make me want to go back outside in the garage and work on mine, lets me know that I'm not the only one insane enough to cut up a perfectly good truck...

·
Registered
24 Posts
:jawdrop: Sick ass step, i hope ya got a tilt column. Looks bad ass man, keep it up. and keep feedin us pictures

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
looks wicked!

·
DTC built
1,300 Posts
do you plan on keeping the 20s under the hood with that much of a bodydrop?

·
Draggin Body Member...
1,923 Posts
I dont think he is gonna go dubs, but I think he just tubbed it that much, I dont know about everyone else but I like to have more then enough space for everything.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i think im gonna run 19s all around or 20s all around...if its to much of a hassle to fit 20s ill just use 19s but i dont think 20s will go into the hood. once i finish the back half ill get pics laid out with the pinch and 1/4" of the rocker cut off

im renting out space in a shop to do all of this and i have access to almost every metal working tool made including a lathe and brand new 220v lincoln mig among many $100,000s of equipment.
so if anybody needs work done for cheap in the socal area it would really help me pay the bills
you can call my cell AFTER 7pm when my free night time minutes start
mike
909 303 5242

1 - 20 of 33 Posts