1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
cool , and hurry up so we can see finished pics :D :thumbup:

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
whats exactly did you order????? what size lines and valves.......that red hose looks like 1/4 inch cause thats the only color it usually comes in???

·
formally Lownoma
2,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
front bags and shock relocators should be here in a couple days they didnt have them in at the time of shipping.....i got basic bag set up,f-b-s-s,4 link,bag brackets,notch,3/8's parker valves,1/2 inch line,7 gallon tank and all the other misc stuff that comes with it
later
jason

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey, Lownoma, I hate to be nosy, but where did you get your kit from, and how much did it run you? Very nice, looking for my own truck a 1987 s-10. Thanks:thumbup:

·
www.AcrophobiA.net
1,325 Posts
cant wait to see your s**t layed out..............hitn da switches for da *****es

P

·
0 Posts
thats the same kit I plan on getting after I get my rims which will be in about 4-5 months

·
Work in progress....
868 Posts
phat96 said:
thats the same kit I plan on getting after I get my rims which will be in about 4-5 months
No you won't, FBI doesn't sell 3/8" kits anymore...they sell 1/2" Blitzluft kits. At least that's what the sales rep told me when I talked to them on the phone, and that's what I saw in one of their newest adds, even though the website doesn't reflect it.

·
17" Rubber Slinger
428 Posts
but is that kit gonna be the same price as the old kit?

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
ya i just got my kit from them for 1550 with playstation control 1/2 valves line that same tank if fits awsom under the bed and a viair 450 with slam bags

·
I need a job
143 Posts
that's happiness in a box....

P

·
0 Posts
solwitsridiculous said:
no you won't, you are a poor white kid who works at target
Your Point?

After Rims which I will have in about a month, then I save for bags.

I make about $500 a month so it will take me about 4 months after I get rims to get them. Becuz I save almost my whole check.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts