1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
500? 88 & 38 all the way!
463 Posts
That's a sweet truck, I have the same wheels.:thumbup:

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable! looks like i just missed out but i'm sure its nice :D

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DOh!

ok, geocities sucks, whats a good site I can host some pics on and then link to here?

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wicked Images

StylezZ28 said:
wicked images? do u live in the bucks area?
Actually I'm in Northern Kentucky. the main chapters are in PA, with another in Iowa, and Xenia, Oh.

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
heh

StylezZ28 said:
OHH OK tons of kids in my school belong to that Club or whatever... although sorry to say most are pos's :( anyway wanna sell ur truck? :)
Oh really? What state are you from??

Sell my truck? No no, just got it bagged. Hehehe.

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks

low_huh? said:
i think the truck looks pretty dope and i can se it has come a long way.......much props
I appreciate the compliment! Ya, there are some who have seen it go from stock height w/ 15's and slotted taillight covers with a graphic on the side to lowered with factorys and clears, then to bagged with 17's. Now, let's see, it's 2 and 1/2 till I lay rocker.... J/K I'm more than happy with it for now. I was thinking of getting the same wheels buy maybe in 18's or so.

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My bag setup

jaydawg said:
so what bag systems are you running.
Ok, here's the rundown on everything.

Front:
Alter Images bag cups, firestone 2600 lb bags, 3/8's line and fittings.

Rear:
Alter Images bolt on 4-link, custom made crossmember for Alter Images brackets, firestone 2600 lb bags,

Air System:
Extensive Metalworks 3/8's valves, DOT 3/8's line, 3/8's fittings, 9 gallon tank, small Firestone compressor, 150 on/135 off Air Ride Tech pressure switch.

·
Premium Member
16,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well....

PisOnCavalier said:
Nice, you should paint the roll pan license lights, and your door handles white, it'd give it a cleaner look
I'm actually going to get a new roll pan, I ran over a cone before I bagged it and it snaged the bottom of the pan, soooo, new rollpan molded in, along with a shaved tailgate (thats done and in the basement, just need the kit to pop it)

Ya the door handles get painted this month, and then this winter, shaved.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts