·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
nice truck, looks like you could do some serious off-roading in that :thumbup:

·
V8 Member
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I Took It Offroading A Few Times. When I Test Drove It I Pretty Much Buried It!! =) Haha I Almost Rolled It A Few Times!! Its A Fun Little Truck! And Yes It Is Pretty Cold Up Here The Lowest I Have Seen The Thermometer Drop Was -45C It Was Crazy! It Stayed Like That For A Week And A Half!!

·
Banned
7,683 Posts
Clayton said:
Yeah I Took It Offroading A Few Times. When I Test Drove It I Pretty Much Buried It!! =) Haha I Almost Rolled It A Few Times!! Its A Fun Little Truck! And Yes It Is Pretty Cold Up Here The Lowest I Have Seen The Thermometer Drop Was -45C It Was Crazy! It Stayed Like That For A Week And A Half!!
f that!

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
i like those better then my stock x wheels...
Clayton said:
I Was Wondering If One Of You Photoshop Pros Could Photoshop This Z8q Rim On My Truck For Me?! Thanks!!!

·
Self Portrait
1,634 Posts
Check it out!

Is this what you were looking for? I like those wheels and they probably won't set you back as much as others. I say go for it!

Rick:thumbup:

Attachments

·
Self Portrait
1,634 Posts
Your welcome! Take some more pics when you get it done so we can compare!!

Rick

·
Beyond Basic.
2,295 Posts
haha those rims will cost an arm and a leg. I asked a local GM dealer and they told me 650 a rim. I was like WTF! the 2001 5 spoke next gen iroc rims are 700 bux a peice. but someone did post something about a website where you can get them cuz they made to many of them for like 250 a peice. But the 650 and 700 are Canadian prices. SOoo they'd be like 100 bux in the US :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts