S-10 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Paint Needing Mofo
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some shots i took right after i got it back from the shop(hood replaced) Updated pics comin soon...

Attachments

·
Paint Needing Mofo
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

Attachments

·
Paint Needing Mofo
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
3. Pioneer DEH-P77DH...

Attachments

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
nice truck.....is that a radar detector cord i see....you should pop the dash and run the cord behind it to make it look a bit cleaner.....IMO:D :idea:

·
Moving Violationz NE Member
354 Posts
YEAH THAT'S what I did. Tucked the cord behind the dash looks alot better IMO as well. Nice looking truck though

·
Paint Needing Mofo
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Intake pics...

I took some pics of the intake yesterday after work with my bro's digital cam. He should be emailing to me today. I'll post em as soon as i get em! :D

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
Re: Intake pics...

Indigo99LS said:
I took some pics of the intake yesterday after work with my bro's digital cam. He should be emailing to me today. I'll post em as soon as i get em! :D
sweet!!!!and the exhaust too......

·
Paint Needing Mofo
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
here they are...

Intake...

Attachments

·
Paint Needing Mofo
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Attachments

·
Paint Needing Mofo
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

Attachments

·
Paint Needing Mofo
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that's it for the intake...

I have some for the exhaust too...

·
Paint Needing Mofo
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

Attachments

·
Paint Needing Mofo
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

Note: i had to turn the hanger around so that the hanger on the pipe would work. guess someone had a brainfart at gibson. oh well.

Attachments

·
Medium Pimpin'
2,403 Posts
looks good.....damn can't wait to get mine........:( :D

·
Sinatra Lives!
1,463 Posts
We have the exact same truck, except I'm still waiting to get my intake/exhaust, and I have the graphite interior... How's the intake and exhaust workin' out for ya'? Worth the money?

·
Paint Needing Mofo
639 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ruddigger said:
We have the exact same truck, except I'm still waiting to get my intake/exhaust, and I have the graphite interior... How's the intake and exhaust workin' out for ya'? Worth the money?
Sweet! I wanted the graphite interior, but i would've had to wait longer, cuz i needed a tilt wheel, and they had one with the grey. oh well! Man the intake and exhaust were well worth the money! once the computer finally recognized the mods, it pulls and pulls! and when it's extra cold out... WOO man it's fun!
Install for everything(including hood shield) was 5 hours. Not too bad at all.

Nice Ranger... HEHE!!

Attachments

·
Banned
7,683 Posts
y2k xtreme said:
glad ya made it over man..:D:D:D

i also tucked mine behind the dash..:D
i threw mine out the window it pissed me off it was liek badluck or soemthing i got pulled over more with it then wihtout it
and the same guy that invented the radar detecer yep u guessed it invented the radars hes make a good amount of money

·
ZQ8 Sonoma Owner
91 Posts
I used to get pulled over when it was visible too, but after I hid it, the pulling over stopped ::knock on wood:: :bah:

Greg G.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts