S-10 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Old School Static
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Last one, this is the day I installed my roll pan and got my exhaust installed :dunno:

·
Old School Static
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They are still stock. I have not found anything that I like that I can afford, so they are still the HUGE Factory Size....don't remember right off hand the exact size

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
hey the rollpan look sweet, yeah those back tries do look a little bit bigger, i don't know if its just me but have fun with it and keep us informed

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
looks good. its good to see another georgia boy in here too. keep it up man.

P

·
0 Posts
Looks Sweet
My only suggestion is to get rims and a front airdam

but it looks Sweet
Keep up the Good Work

·
Old School Static
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have not found any wheels that I really like that I can afford right now. The wife and kids come before my wheels so I will just keep adding to the wheel fund until I can decide on something.

·
Old School Static
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Photoshop FUN !!!

This is what I am looking for as my end result.

Remember, this is a photoshop image.

·
bagged after winter
2,721 Posts
your tire size is 205-75R15, w/a 4/5 drop you must Rub crazy. You should look into getting used tires, i got 4 205/60R15s for 50 bux, 2 are really good, 2 are so/so.

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
Photochop

chop chop :woah:

·
True Ambition
3,527 Posts
lol

Those are factory specials part #3263827....they were only made avaliable for wng504's truck though ....lol :drinkhaha

·
Old School Static
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, a marble in the road will make them rub the fenderwells up front. I like the photochop that you also did on my truck. Thanks for all the comments guys and I will keep you updated and I will try to make the photos smaller next time so they are not so in your face when they open up.

:spam:

·
Too damn old for this sh*
2,373 Posts
lose the altezzas, caddy the tail lights, shave everything, Paint the front grille... that should be a good start...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts