S-10 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
EX-REFLECTOR COLLECTOR
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its been a while since ive been on but i finally got off my arse and get my truck painted up. last time i was on (months) the hood i made was in primer and the rear oem bumper i modified was in primer and i had just lifted it. so heres an update. (ive been playing on my quad every weekend for last few months )

day time pics coming tomorrow

·
Extended cab or no cab.
19,980 Posts
looks really nice. for some reason it's not saying "offroad truck" it still looks like its 2wd too much.

·
EX-REFLECTOR COLLECTOR
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
my colorado plates are no longer on the front. i recently moved fomr CO to FL . anyone wana trade oem tails for my aftermarket ones? i sold my stockers to my buddies mom cause she broke hers. i have a post somewhere on here of my hood and rear bumper build. the hood is a oem sonoma hood and the scooip is off a 2007 tacoma trd. and it will be functional ram air when i finish my under hood box. as for not being very offroadish...its not...it has seen dirt one time and im tempted to get a vanity tag that says MAL CRLR :p

·
EX-REFLECTOR COLLECTOR
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I thought about selling my hood and getting a diffrent one.. one guy offered me 300 bucks cause he said thas all i have into it w/ buying junk yard hood and my labor fully welding it and massaging the metal straight :rant: I told him to take a flying leap off a really tall cliff then calll me and ill think about it.

·
CDN 2WD 2Gen 4-Door!
2,814 Posts
Finanly painted! Gawd, I love that hood!

BTW, ive got some stockers ill trad ya :)

Send me a pm with your addy and once you get them, you can send me yours :)

·
EX-REFLECTOR COLLECTOR
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks for the compliments on the hood. I wanted something diffrent from the standard cowl or ws6 style ram air... i did the same toyota scoop to my buddys 86 ford bronco. it came out sweet but we had to use 90% of the toyota hood in order to get rid of the ridgeline down the middle of the ford hood. i wanted to build a 442 style hood but they already make that one. my wife wants me to patent my hood and sell it to them fiberglass aftermarket hood companies... not exactly sure how that would work

1 - 19 of 19 Posts