S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am happy to announce I get to start another project. My 94 S10 that I have had for about a 3 weeks now. I swung an awesome deal on this truck from one origional owner and it coming to me with 78,000 miles. Last night it was pulled into my garage to start my fully custom rear setup. Nothing in the rear will be bought except for the bags, valves and tank. All the t-bar end, links, everything will be made by me at work. Here is some prior progress pictures so far:

The night I brought it home

Shaving tailgate handle and welding in license plate box. The relocator I amde here at work and same thing with the license plate box. Why buy it when you can make it how you want :)

The time for the c-notch, which I also made at work too :)

My temporary bridge which I already pulled the flames off.

And heres how my truck is sitting as we speak. I have to pull my gas tank out tonight so I can start building my lower bars.

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks...Its going to be a nice truck once I'm done with it. Ill propably do an 20/18 combo, bodydropped to the rockers and shaved up. After it's done it will be repainted the origional blue as you see here. I have read up on your project a few times. Youve got a lot of time and work into that thing! Keep it up.

·
AcrophobiA CEN-CAL
1,893 Posts
Damn bro way to get it rolling fast! I was the same way.... had the new truck 3 weeks before it was bagged, I couldnt stand not having at least bagged. Hell I still got the tape deck in it.

Nice build for sure, keep them pictures rolling. Sorry I havent gotten back to you on the nitrogen dimentions yet, I havent had time to copy any down.

·
Gone Fisting!
671 Posts
Thats going to look real nice i can't wait to see more pics as it starts finishing up.

·
Registered
774 Posts
Badass! I'm subscribed!

·
Registered
774 Posts
whats the setup for the truck? I'm backhalfin' my frame in a few weeks....I'm doin a whole hand fab. 4 link. I bought the truck w/ a 3 1/4" traditonal body drop so its layin rockers. I can't wait!

1 - 20 of 159 Posts