S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Tater Kustomz
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok..so my bro and his wife bought a 94 geo tracker fro the dealed new in 94...well, they moddedl the hell out of it and then aboiut a year ago, they needed some $$$, so my mom bought it...here are some pics...

its got a trailer thas the back half of a wrecked tracker...its painted to match and has matching wheels...pretty badass...it almost got featureed in minitruckin a few years back, but there was an issue w/ the photographer, so they didnt use it sadly...:'( anyway, i was gonna take it to dropzone 06, but since that fell through, its going back to the chop and drop shop to be rebagged so it lays out on the 18s (it was set up for 16's), side body kit removed, suicide doors, steel dash, and probably a few other things..lol..

·
Sprint Car Addict.
10,225 Posts
bodydrop it too while your at it....

·
Tater Kustomz
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
FrameScrape89s10 said:
bodydrop it too while your at it....
lol..yeah, i plan on it...:) thas why the side body kit is coming off..^_^

·
murse
13,200 Posts
greencactus3 said:
my mom drives an odyssey... i wanna see it bagged lol
^^photoshop it.

the tracker looks awesome! haha just somethin you dont see everyday. its real nice!definatley keep us updated!

·
Tater Kustomz
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i like it..lol...no, my mom bought it for me kinda..lol...so im doing all that to it...lol...^_^

·
Registered
186 Posts
greencactus3 said:
my mom drives an odyssey... i wanna see it bagged lol

I forget what mag it was but there was an odyssey bagged out..... i think it was in euro lowrider

·
Registered
506 Posts
that lil trailer is cool as hell, it'd be awesome to get the back half of a blazer and do that.

hmmmmmm.........

the wheels are turning, and the wife is behind me rolling her eyes.

·
Still 2 High
7,539 Posts
I never thought i'd say this...but that Tracker is sick!! I've never seen one like that before. Well, there was a tandem axle gold mexican-mobile tracker at carlisle a few years ago, but it made baby jesus cry.

I really like the trailor too, that's another one of my "long term" projects for my truck.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts