S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of the truck I had up untill it got wrecked. I'm still not sure what im going to do with it.

But enjoy the pictures. :thumbup:

·
Hardcore 1st Gen'r
2,869 Posts
you had some nice wheels there bro. glad to see you weren't seriously hurt. i say get another 1st gen this time extended cab. i love the 1st gens but i think i'm a little biased. i like the angle on this shot.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm going to get another 1st gen. but I'm not to hip on slammed extended cabs. I'll probably just get an S-10 blazer. It just depends on how much money I get out of this deal.

I like that angle to. I wish it was still sitting in the drive way :(

·
FLAVOR FLAV!!!
344 Posts
Hey that really sucks about your ride. My cousin just totalled his 94. The front left tire blew out and he rolled it. It was a sweet truck. My truck is almost the same as yours.

Attachments

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
man that sucks bro ,glad you weren't hurt . that looks very familiar though cause mine was wrecked in the front about like that and i fixed her back up

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Every day, I get more into the 2nd gen. so I think ill be picking one up very soon.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hey what type of rims/size of rubber are those?

I think I'd like to get a set for my 86 :D

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They are Eagle Alloy 15's, I don't know the name of them. I'm not sure the rubber size... hope that helps. If you really wanna know, I can go out back and look...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts