S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here is what i have, i finally scanned the pics, feel free to comment on any ideas to help improve it, i just got it november and i've done alot so far, hoping to do more before summer, thanks guys

Attachments

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
damn whitey that sits higher then mine :D other then that nice truck man :thumbup:

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
92S10LB said:
damn whitey that sits higher then mine :D other then that nice truck man :thumbup:
yeah i know, there is something about those leaves that keep the truck back high. thats why i need to lower it. sorry its dirty you know i just took the picture and it was the day after it snowed. :thumbup:

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
digbmx4130 said:
Looks good. Slam it, with some 17's, Euro Taillights, ect..
do you think i should get euros or get the white clear ones where you can't see the bulb and they look stock. i thought those would look good too.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
I personaly think Euros look better than the white clear ones. Its up to you though. I might have a pair of Euros to sell you. My truck got totaled, and I might be getting a 2nd gen. so I wouldn't be able to use them. Let me know if your interested.

·
Registered
265 Posts
i must say, that is a sweet ride...well keep workin on it and post some more pics for us to enjoy (and me to envy:cry: )

Jason

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey guys, i started making a list of things im looking at so i keep everything in order, right now im not looking for tails, but the next thing im doing all at once is a 2/4 drop with iroc rims, i've been looking everywhere for them because i am on a budget. ill let u guys know what happens

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
whitebowtie9 said:
hey guys, i started making a list of things im looking at so i keep everything in order, right now im not looking for tails, but the next thing im doing all at once is a 2/4 drop with iroc rims, i've been looking everywhere for them because i am on a budget. ill let u guys know what happens
cool :thumbup:

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
awsome thanks for helping me out, keep postin

·
2 Da Xtreme
360 Posts
E L C a m e o....!!!!!!!!!!

No problem glad to help.........!
I was looking at the IROC-Z wheels
for my truck toooo....!
Even had someone photoshop them
to see what it would look like and i
decided against them.............!:thumbup:

·
gumby green
3,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: E L C a m e o....!!!!!!!!!!

00 Blk-Xtreme said:
No problem glad to help.........!
I was looking at the IROC-Z wheels
for my truck toooo....!
Even had someone photoshop them
to see what it would look like and i
decided against them.............!:thumbup:
i should get someone to photoshop mine, post our photoshopped pic so we can see what its like.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts