S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:thumbup:

I still have to put on my 2" spindles, Nitrous kit, plasma headlights, 4" blocks, mono leaf, roll pan, new dr fender, new dr door, 18's w/ 255/35zr18, and PAINT!

·
2 Litre Terror
1,964 Posts
Dude thing looks tuff already, Can't wait to see it finished. Love those rims...:thumbup:

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
02REDXBLAZE said:
Dude thing looks tuff already, Can't wait to see it finished. Love those rims...:thumbup:
Thanks, Those are my 17's for my X... OH....I forgot..I just got sport mirrors ordered friday was well..

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol...I was wondering if someone was going to notice the pass door shaved and not the drivers door...lol...I need a new door and fender on the drivers side..it has a bad crease down the lower part of the door. a new shell is going to cost me $140..so I just need to go get one.

·
Long Bed Member
3,065 Posts
lookin good pxl :thumbup:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Its looking good so far, I can't wait to see what it looks like when you get the suspension done as well as the new paint. You gonna reloom the engine bay then and clean it up a little bit. That would really add allot to the whole look of the conversion. Its so great to see a nice small block sitting between the frame rails of an S-series.

·
little pink pink
5,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I do plan on re-looming everything with blue loom. but for now it is just gonna get zipped tied..lol...but first things first. This truck is going to the car wash..it is really really dirty!

·
Registered
30 Posts
thats what I thought--I was wondering because this guy wants to sell me 4 of those with rubber that are basically brand new for 1600 Canadian dollars which equals 1000 US dollars.. seems kind of steep--what do u think?

·
frame layin member
1,217 Posts
looks good, i cant wait to find a good 350 to throw in my 85 blazer.

·
S10Princess
33 Posts
Looks good bro GIMME M Y DAMN HEAD LIGHTS! hahahahaha:evilg:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts