S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
mini' less.... :(
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
first off, these wheels were not bought for this truck, they were bought for my v8 first gen truck, and seeing as its no where near ready to drive, i threw them on my daily.

has a 3/3 drop, 15x3.5, 27x7.5 sportsmans up front, 15x8 w/ 275/60 ET street radials.

lemme know what ya think

·
Panda s10 driving mofo.
1,592 Posts
i think they look sick. you said their 7.5 inches wide up front? is that like a 170 or what?

·
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Panda s10 driving mofo.
1,592 Posts
you will get endless warnings that what you are doing is unsafe. it is true that it will hinder stopping ability and handling in general, but if it's what you want, and you are comfortable knowing that, good luck with it.

·
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im thinking about doing a v8 swap(5.3) but damn, im a ****ing tight wad with my cash and that stuff is expensive

·
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
you will get endless warnings that what you are doing is unsafe. it is true that it will hinder stopping ability and handling in general, but if it's what you want, and you are comfortable knowing that, good luck with it.
i know how the stopping ability goes down, i had a turbo 5.0 mustang before this on 165r15 metrics, which is smaller than these...honestly i dont drive this thing much, i work 7 miles from my house and i may drive it around town 2-3 times a week

·
Panda s10 driving mofo.
1,592 Posts
i think it looks sick, i'm just saying, prepare for haters. lol

·
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i aint scared :D....let the haters hate....most of the time they are just jealous anyway

1 - 11 of 11 Posts