S-10 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
97-SS
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
personally id suggest cutting the side thats crooked off and redoing it. with the bar adjusted it will get it to look straight but it will cause tracking problems throught the range of motions from the different arcs of the bars. Those tabs are to much if you have to order 2 more to redo it

yeah its just really hard to get in the shop and stuff... is it going to affect me alot?? if i always drive at ride hight?

·
97-SS
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
personally id suggest cutting the side thats crooked off and redoing it. with the bar adjusted it will get it to look straight but it will cause tracking problems throught the range of motions from the different arcs of the bars. Those tabs are to much if you have to order 2 more to redo it
but would that little of a bit off cause catastrophic failure in anything. i mean i drive and it get no vibration when i let go of the wheel it drive stright. it does not pull or push, when i brake it doesnt vibrate or shake or anything. pinion of perfect? i mean if it was like 2 or 3 inches off i would def get it fixed. but yeah i understand its going to have some changes but if they are minimal and will not really effect anything ya know...

·
N Da Werx
741 Posts
i'd redo it. you've gone this far but once your bed is back on and everything is working, your not gonna want to pull it all apart if it DOES start messing up on you!!! thats me tho

1 - 8 of 8 Posts