·
I just cummed.
18,276 Posts
Looks good.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ouch sore subject the people i ordered it from sent me totally the wrong stuff and i will never ever use them again and you shouldnt either. they drop shipped everything and it came in seperate boxes and days and days apart!!!! i ordered a 4/5 kit, they sent me a 3/7 kit so i had to keep the 3 front and took off the 3" angled blocks they sent me. which left me with 1"drop coils, 2" spindles, 4" leafs. it rides fantastic though way way way better than before i dropped it. i did all the work myself if you have any questions just post them

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
they sell chassis tech/ djm/ belltech and some other assort cheap stuff.. my opinion is get the good stuff!!!

20's will probable scrape bad!!! mine are 18's and they barley dont at full turn.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
really nice trucks i suggest a rollpan, and some ss mirrors looks real good im going with a 4/5 with 20's :) with 245/35 tires

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
theres a guy that has a 5/6 with 20's and he said it only rubs on full lock, but i thnik i mgiht jsutgo a 3/4 for now and see it wont be a while but i might jsut do a 3/4 i wont have the rims til mid/end of summer

1 - 20 of 32 Posts