S-10 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got some parts put on today here are some pics
"2 cowl hood, clear corners, bedrug, hard tonneau cover, rollpan with duel exhaust cutouts(no exhaust yet)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
sorry it took so many post, couldnt seem to get it all in 1 post, but i am getting a 2/3 drop tomorrow, shaved antenna, shaved 3rd brake light, shaved taolgate handle, and gonna paint the door handles to match truck, and of course wheels will come, probally "20 panther juice wheels

·
growing up a bit..
5,182 Posts
clean truck.. painted door handles will help alot.. im also not a fan of the roll pan, but ya go a clean truck

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for the positive comments, seeign as how this truck will be dedicated to my father who is sadly missed.

my street scene cal-vu mirrors are on backorder, the truck is being dropped right now as we speak, a 2/3 drop so i can put the "20s on there. the tailgate is also being shaved, and the handle relocated, painting the squirters(didnt feel like saving them and painting the hodd twice in 2 weeks) and i also getting all the scrathes, and dents taken car of, seems like my dad wasnt a good driver. but i will get the truck back in 2 weeks, so i will post later when more pics are taken

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
PinkNoma said:
Where abouts is Kendal Hill?
its a small unincorporated tonw just outside wood river, or about 15 miles northeast of downtoen st. louis, just on the IL side. i also have a brother, and a sisiter that live in sprinfield IL, and chatam IL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts