S-10 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok here is finally my blazer got it a few months back to daily drive so the s10 dont get messed up and i can work on it . we started out doing a 5-6 drop with no notch rode like crap axel resting the frame so we notched it . then the problem was the driveshaft was rubbing the gas tank xmember bad so i raised the rear up 1" and then it still rubbed when takeing off. so i said screw it and pulled the block out all the way and now the back has a 3" drop. i shaved the roof rack took off all the trim and put on my 18's off my s10 seeing i have boyds comeing for that so here ya go . i hope to have the rear bagged by summer so it wont have the rake but its all that will work for now

this pic is of it stock getting ready for the drop damm its high

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here it is after the 5-6 resting frame on axel

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the notch

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the balzer on the 18's cleaned up

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
again this is it for now by summer it will be repaited flamed bagged and have the clean front end

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats a 3" beltech leaf in the back i think you could do 4 safely with a notch and have good ride i just need to get off my but and throw in a 1" block to see but no way will 6" on a blazer ever work for daily driving 7" will lay frame

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rich guy lol your funny

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
i dont know why everyone think hes rich, just because he has nice trucks. i myself just got my truck im doing now in january and have over 3K in bags and a half set of rims. and a few other things. i go to college full time and i am by no means rich. i work hard on the weekends...you guys ever just think that maybe he just works for his stuff instead of spendingthe money on other things?

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i work nights and work about 80 ish or more hours a week and spend all spare money on my trucks i have money sometimes but i work for it and i do all my own work no dropping stuff off at any shop i have learned to do so much stuff in the last year i never thought i could do

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
why would it be dangerous its welded all the way around

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
Don't you have a F-150 or something on 24's or 26's. I remember you posting something a while back.

·
Registered
6,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
nope not me i would never own a ford lol

·
Black SS
5,869 Posts
Oh ok, I remember seeing that truck, I thought it was ibanez's truck.

·
can i video tape you?
2,360 Posts
looks good, would look even better like 2 inchs lower in back again.

sprtn20s the notch is perfectly fine, on blazers you can notch them and not even really need to reinforce them cause they are a unibody so the chances of the frame bending are slim to none but ya know its a good indea to reinforce.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts