S-10 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Got Stones????
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Hey dave ill bet you your title i got them for 830 shipped LOL any ways heres some more pics.....

Attachments

·
Got Stones????
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
the front Envoy Bumper conversion with billet inserts.....i just installed some HID sim bulbs today,cant wait till it gets dark

Attachments

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
hehe, i dont doubt you...but i wanna know where you got em from...im lookin into some eagle 203's or 212's...i want em that cheap too ;) :D INFO PLZ!

btw- truck is sweet :)

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
ya i could save some cash if you'd hook us up

·
"GOT RICE?"
271 Posts
do you still have your stock GMC grill behind your billet grill?? I cut my old one out before I mounted mine. Your truck is sweet! You need to get rid of your dumbo ears though!

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
speaking of which who makes good mirrors for s-10's and noma's i dont really like the ones with the hole through the center of its arms....and shipped painted gloss black is even better

·
"GOT RICE?"
271 Posts
I got street scene mirrors(no wholes). They werent painted but they are a glossy black plastic that you don't really need to paint if you don't want to.

·
Got Stones????
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Hey dave what size you need? Let me know ASAp so i cant email him and get a price for ya

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
well i'd either get 17x8s or 18x8s........212s or 203s

im not sure when id be buying them tho...hopefully before summer

·
formally Lownoma
2,458 Posts
about the wheels ..try going to www.americaneaglewheel.com and checking for a local wharehouse ..i live close chicago so i went straight to there elk grove wharehouse..id check with taht first i paid cash and got them cheaper...i got the 217's 18x8's for like 900..i dont know check that out hope that helps
later
jason

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
hmmm....what is the lug pattern sizing for an s-10 xtreme i imagine its the same as a s-10 and noma right?...but i'm not really sure what numbers i need.....

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
thanks....this forum is priceless...i went from having a stock xtreme to having a stock xtreme with about 1500 dollars in materials in the mail....cant wait till i'm done

·
Got Stones????
609 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
ok dave i got you some prices.....this is not including shipping cost. The shipping cost is an addition 75-80$

Eagle Alloy style 203... 17x7=$185, 18x8=$230, style 212 17x7=$185 18x8=$190, style 217 17x7=$185 18x8=$196

If anyone is interested in the prices let me know and ill pass the info along to Ron. Thanks

·
Deadbeat
1,331 Posts
ya i'm interested in those prices....at least compared to anything i could find around here......i'm interested in the eagle 212's polished aluminum 18 x 8 for 190....

21 - 40 of 45 Posts