S-10 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Just order a large Farva
657 Posts
not bad...you just getting into minitruckin?.....get some mirrors and bigger rims....do you have a closer or better pic of the exhaust....it looks interesting...what does it consist of...overall not bad....i like the tint too

·
Outta my mind
1,289 Posts
Very nice, i like your halos. weird exhaust tho.

take that sticker off your tailgate and put it on your back window stickers dont belong on the the body

what kind of drop is that?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The sticker on the tailgate is the dealer sticker. I haven't been able to remove it.

The drop is a belltech spindle/block drop. The mirrors need to go and 18s are coming hopefully with my tax return.

I have had the truck for 4 years but I haven't had decent funds to modify it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I forgot to comment on the exhaust. It is all custom from the y-pipe back. The cat is gone with a 02 sim. 2.5" pipe to a single in dual out Magnaflow muffler and 2" duals to the quad pipes. The spare and the winch for it have been removed. (The spare removed itself on the road)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
YellowNoma said:
Truck looks good man, not diggin the exhaust either but hey its your truck. What else do you have planned for it?
It seems I am the only one who likes the exhaust. :shrug:

I need to replace all the suspension bushings and steering components and put in coilovers. I plan on 18s, ram air hood, Xenon airdam, mirrors, street scenes grill, and then more engine stuff.

·
Trick MotorSports!
1,253 Posts
KSXtreme said:
(The spare removed itself on the road)
My spare did the same thing.:blaugh:

I'm digging on the exhaust too, something different:thumbup:

·
Useless posting member
10,828 Posts
$nowman said:
Very nice, i like your halos. weird exhaust tho.

take that sticker off your tailgate and put it on your back window stickers dont belong on the the body

what kind of drop is that?
:stupid:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts