no fat GUYS, truck will scrape
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
this one too............

·
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know:p :D Nice try with the sig........ not true for all though:D I think in today's society, it's the other way around.;) :D

D

·
0 Posts
not in my case heh but it is 50/50 peeps always wanna bum .. poor azzes

D

·
0 Posts
amen to that ... we like to see a pic of u with the truck not the man heh ;}

·
Spoolin' Fool
434 Posts
I'm with theese guys! Nice tips! (exaust that is!)

·
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mrt_s-10 said:
nice truck

i like the front grill and headlights
That's my bosses Lightning...... he let my b/f use it for the weekend. Have to admit, although it's a ford, it's a SWEET truck!

·
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
oops.......... quoted the wrong one. That's what I get for trying to use the computer first thing Monday morning:confused: :D

·
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
just wanted to refresh, because people are asking about my truck and I couldn't find the thread ANYWHERE!!!

·
Why Do I Care
624 Posts
Pics

:D Ill have to agree with y2k xtreme we want to see pics of th e driver as well .... please please please please.....lol oh by the way did I say PLEASE

·
For Sale
190 Posts
do you have clear corners? im in desperate need of that and i just tore apart my lights to see how get dem orange turnies off, but i didnt suceed!

·
626 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have heard that horror story TOO many times. Those are my factory lights that have been succesfully taken apart and put back together, without problem. I guess it just takes a girl's touch sometimes. :p :D j/k It does take some patience though. But, sometimes, it's not worth the money if you screw up the first time, because those lights can get expensive. If you need some help, let me know :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts