S-10 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Heres some pics ofmy 2000 S-10 3 door stepside, I paid $4000 as is with all teh prts to fix it, now im looking for ideas as to what i should do to it.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
The reason why he got it at that price is if you look carefully the cab is ruined. It needs a new cab....Very pricy and a new bed. Another expensive item. The door is cheap but the most money is in replacing the cab. That corner is so messed up it is beyond repair. It will need to be replaced. But that is what body shops are for!!!!! Hope it goes good. If it has a 4.3 you really got a good deal!!!

·
Ranger Invaider
102 Posts
Phiber-Optik said:
I have seen cabs in worse condition that were salvagable. I say it an be done.
I would deffinately have to agree on this one. Everything above the window is fine. I don't see any reason to replace the whole cab or the whole bed for that matter. Not sure about S-10's but you can pickup a whole ranger bed for $600 without even looking hard, I'm sure s-10 couldn't be that much worse to find.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually you don't need to replac the cab, its simple body work, the doors gone, thouh, but th guy i bought it from is giving me an entire cab to use i if need it. As for the bed all it really needs is the step and the step asembly.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts