S-10 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Old School Member
12,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so I'm really picky about my bike, truck, anything else i own, especially vehicles... so today went for a short cruise on the bike around town and ran into a buddy from college.... stop and talk a while and he asks to sit on my bike to see how it feels because he has been thinking of buying one... so being mr. nice guy i said go ahead.

I had planned him just sitting on it while it was on the kickstand....well he picked it up and put up the side stand and for some damn reason he dropped it on the right side... I picked it up and just a few blemishes, nothing big because it already has a bunch from being dropped before but it's still shitty for it to get scuffed up, BUT the front brake lever was bent down some as well....

So I get home with it and tried to bend the lever back up and it broke in about 3 pieces... so yea highly pissed off, but i'll just buy another one and chalk it up to another time getting fuked and experience

Sucks because now I gotta wait about a week to ride it and be able to use front brakes, which is mostly what is used because it will take that long for the new lever to get here:rant:

Ok, i'm done bitching

CLIFF NOTES: friend dropped my bike...

·
Extended cab or no cab.
19,980 Posts
yeah that sucks. my dirt bike levers have bent before and when i tried bending them back they always snap. its weird. i think they were cast.

·
Good Bye SonomaST
7,145 Posts
i forgot who makes them, but someone makes no break, levers for bikes. my friend had them on his dirt bike when he wrecked it, i mean bad, nearly killed him, and his levers were still good lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts