S-10 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took a few pics of my two trucks the other day...thought i'd share. I'm also tryin to sell the xtreme...its been almost 2 months now and nobody seems to want it...

Xtreme

Interior of new truck:

Let me know what ya think!

·
Sprint Car Addict.
10,225 Posts
damn i really wish i had the money for the x.....thats exactly what ill be looking for this summer for a DD....both look good.....take your house off the first one though....

·
ROD TWISTIN MEMBER
3,808 Posts
:lol:

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea i hate the cap...it came with the truck. Its got a bed rug though..so i cant just take it off cus it'll all get wet. I gotta get some kinda tonneau

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
nobody wants the X because its growing some hairy shit from the roof :p

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
haha! No actually only one person has looked at the inside, and u cant tell from the outside.. I'll prob recover it in gray suede of these days when im bored.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what do u guys think? Am i going in the right direction so far with the new one? Anything i can do to the xtreme to make it sell? Any input would be appreciated

·
HALF XTREME
336 Posts
an i love the extrme the stance and the wheels make it i wish i could have it how much you wanting for it anyway?

·
murse
13,200 Posts
i like'em both except the non-x is waaaaay to high.lol and the i love the ex. its awesome lookin. cant understand why no one wants it.

·
has no indigoblue2kdime.
904 Posts
that x is sick man
did you just spray bomb the wheels or did you have them powdercoated?
whatever you did it looks awesome. keep the x ! (but loose the hair on the headliner... :)

edit: GOD DAMN THAT X IS SWEET... seriously so clean

·
What?
1,831 Posts
HofinaterSS said:
what do u guys think? Am i going in the right direction so far with the new one? Anything i can do to the xtreme to make it sell? Any input would be appreciated
Sometimes it's easier to sell one if it's all stock. It can open it up to more people who normally don't want a modified vehicle. I was going to raise my 98 back up if it didn't sell, but it finally did after nearly 3 months of being listed in auto trader. But everything else was stock on the truck.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for the comments guys. I'm selling the X cus i dont want a 4cyl anymore, and i never really liked xtremes. I'm asking 5800 for the X. The new truck is very high, but i'm working on collecting parts to lower it. I already bought a pair of leafs for it. And right now its got a ZQ8 rear sway bar, hoping to get the front one soon.

·
03' Ext. Zq8
238 Posts
Man I love the x. Are your rims painted or powder coated? I want to make mine black too, I just dont know how to go about it.

·
forum idiot
49,646 Posts
HofinaterSS said:
yea i hate the cap...it came with the truck. Its got a bed rug though..so i cant just take it off cus it'll all get wet. I gotta get some kinda tonneau
bed rugs are 100% outdoor carpet and they can get wet no problem...i had a bed rug for years with no bed cover....no smell or anything...just dont sit on it after it has rained...

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Gone but not forgotten
5,882 Posts
HofinaterSS said:
Thanks for the comments guys. I'm selling the X cus i dont want a 4cyl anymore, and i never really liked xtremes. I'm asking 5800 for the X. The new truck is very high, but i'm working on collecting parts to lower it. I already bought a pair of leafs for it. And right now its got a ZQ8 rear sway bar, hoping to get the front one soon.
I have a set of DJM 2" coils ill sell ya .. i just pulled em off the truck last week.. they are about 2 year old and in good shape. Might help ya get that thing a lil lower. ;) Pm me if ya want.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts